Who we are
Lofty Solution are a loft storage solution specialist based in County Durham. Our team is made up of professional time-served tradesmen who have been working as General Builders since 2002. Our details are as follows:
Registered name: LOFTY SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Company number: 11345942
Registration area: England and Wales
Registered office address: Unit 4, Earls House, Earlsway, Team Valley Trading Estate, Gateshead, England, NE11 0RY
VAT registration number: 264055610
Contact number: 0191 3017287
Email address: email@example.com
What personal data we collect
We may ask you to provide personal information when you:
- Visit our websites;
- Purchase our services;
- Request services, support, or information;
- Subscribe to newsletters and promotional emails;
- Interact with social media;
- Contact us, provide feedback or leave reviews;
Visit our websites
Purchase our services
If you purchase one of our products or services, whether through our website or directly, you may be asked for personal information, including, your name, billing and shipping addresses, telephone number, email, credit card or PayPal information.
Request services, quotations or information
If you contact us to request services, quotations or further information, we may request your name, email address, home address and telephone number. If you are contacting us on behalf of your employer, we also may collect your business or company information or other relevant information.
Newsletters and promotional emails
Interact with Social Media
Our websites allow users to interface with social media websites such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and others. If you choose to “like” our websites or products or share information from the our websites to social media websites, those social media websites may collect personal information about you. If you have an account with a social media site, the social media site may connect personal information that you may have provided to that social media site with information regarding your website visit. Social media websites also may allow third-parties to provide us personal information about you, including your name, email address, and other personal information. The data we receive is dependent upon your privacy settings with the social media website. Social media features (such as a Like button) are either hosted by a third-party or hosted directly on our website. Your interactions with these features are governed by the privacy statement of the company providing it. You should review, and if necessary, adjust your privacy settings on third-party websites and services before linking or connecting them to our website.
Contact us, or leave reviews
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use your personal information and technical information to:
- Complete your transaction for products and/or services that you ordered, to process any refunds or chargebacks, manage disputes or related issues, provide receipts, recover debt and collections, and fulfilling other technical, logistical, financial, tax, legal, compliance, administrative, or back office functions. In support of these uses, our business may share your financial information with banks and other entities that process payment transactions or other financial services;
- Deliver products, services and support to you;
- Send communications to you, such as your transaction status (for example, order confirmations or remaining time on products or services), newsletters and other product information;
- Provide you information about promotional offers;
- Maintain, protect, and improve our products, services, websites, technologies, communications with you and our relationship with you;
- Enforce our conditions of sale, website terms and any separate contracts with you;
- Detect and prevent fraud;
- Detect and prevent violations of law or legal agreements;
- Protect the company and its employees;
Disclosing personal information
We may disclose your personal information in connection with a financial audit, law enforcement, national security, fraud prevention, or other legal action (such as a subpoena or court order); as required by law or regulation; or if we reasonably believe it is necessary to protect us, our customers or the public.
What rights you have over your data
At any point, you may unsubscribe from newsletters or marketing materials by clicking on the unsubscribe link that appears at the very bottom of each message you receive from us. Please note that you cannot opt-out of receiving non-promotional messages regarding your account, such as technical notices, purchase confirmations, renewal reminders, or service-related emails. Subject to applicable laws, you may have the right to ask us to:
- provide a copy of the personal information that we have collected about you;
- correct or update your personal information;
- delete or erase your personal information;
- restrict or object to the way in which we process your personal information;
- withdraw any consent that you may have given to us;
In order to comply with the above requests, we may ask you to provide us with the necessary information to verify your identity. We will respond to legitimate requests within thirty days of the request. In certain instances and subject to applicable laws (including, for example, tax, audit and reporting obligations), we may need to extend our response time or we may not be able fulfill your requests. If we cannot fulfill your requests, we will explain why we cannot do so.
To make these requests or for more information about your rights, please contact us using the email address in our section – Who we are.
How we protect your data
We are committed to protecting the security of your information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure taking into account the level of risk, the nature of the information and how it is going to be used, such as running Apache in a chrooted environment with suExec, sophisticated IDS/IPS systems which block malicious bots and attackers, ModSecurity installed on our servers with weekly security rules updates, encryption using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, passwords, physical security, Wordfence – A WordPress Security Plugin. etc. While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot and do not ensure or warrant that the personal information or private communications you transmit to us will always remain private, and you do so at your own risk.