Why insulate and board your loft?
Working to keep you
01. According to the Energy Saving Trust, you could save over £500 a year in energy costs with a well insulated loft. As energy costs increase this winter, the potential savings you can make increase too. The cost of a properly insulated loft will now pay for itself within a relatively short time and then carry on putting money in your pocket for the rest of your life.
02. Many families are outgrowing their current living space but cannot afford the cost of moving and upgrading to a bigger home.
03. Lofty Solution helps you to make the most of the available space in your home, by boarding out your loft and creating more storage space.
04. Making good use of your loft space is much cheaper and less stressful than moving home.
05. Clear out those cluttered cupboards and the spare bedroom and claim back your garage by using the loft for storage instead.
06. The loft is the safest, most secure place in the home for storage – much safer than sheds or garages, which can often be a target for thieves.
07. Well-built loft storage adds value to your home and is an excellent selling point if you move home in the future.
08. Converting your loft in to storage space is considered to be permitted development and does not require planning permission.
If you've got any questions about the services we offer, or would like to discuss your loft storage options with an expert, you can call us on 0191 301 7287.
Alternatively, send us your name and number and we'll call you back as soon as we can.
Please note that we only operate throughout the North East of England.
Live in the North East?
If you live in the North East of England and would like us to give you a call back, please enter your details below.